- to ensure the highest level of professionalism, integrity, and honesty in our relationships with our clients and our community
- to consistently build upon our knowledge and passion for building
- to foster lasting relationships with our clients by exceeding their expectations and providing value added services
- to provide a premium, low stress, collaborative, and creative working experience;
- to create a workspace for our employees that will enable them; both individually and collectively, to deliver exceptional craftsmanship and professional customer service.
Zach Allison has been working with customers and building professional relationships, locally and internationally, for over a decade. His trusted experience and the premium quality of every Propeller Fine Home has resulted in a loyal client base that willingly promotes the Propeller team. Zach is a born entrepreneur with nearly 20 years experience in business. He is a licensed red seal carpenter with over 15 years experience in the industry and is the President of Propeller Fine Homes.
Zach is proud of Propeller Fine Homes reputation for exceptional customer service and reliability. This commitment to excellence is echoed by the craftsmanship and detail that comes with every Propeller Fine Home project.
Zach has a fiery passion for life. He is a dedicated father and husband who recharges his batteries while sharing his love for fishing, surfing, travel and the outdoors with his family. Zach believes that staying healthy and active provides him the focus, energy and positivity to achieve success.